General Discussion

KP Farming

KP farming has been a good way to get CxP.  Just kill all mobs prior to first boss.  then out and reset, repeat.  It's not an exploit.  Let's try some Saturday evening or Sunday.

"Dancing with a lightsaber is a good way to lose weight"

i am down.

so...  this is forums only, so someone confirm or deny please, but.. apparently they nerfed champion mobs to 5cxp.  without adding it to patch notes.

can't say I'm surprised.

i have not done it since the patch...but it would not shock me if they did.  i get they don't want us to level through meaningless objectives like killing trash.  I got my tank to level 70 and two set pieces and a relic.  Just killing trash mobs over and over again is not much fun so I don't mind them saving me from myself.  

nerf confirmed, apparently they added it to patch notes, once players noticed.  and the mind numbing boredom of grinding trash over and over is why I never went for it in a first place.  I think I'm.. rank 16?  I just.. can't bring myself to grind this stuff.  especially since one of the consequences of this nerf is that other potential content ALSO was nerfed by this and I'm not sure slight boosts to turn in xp compensates for it.  there is apparently supposed to be livestream on Thursday detailing fixes to rng and the like they are planning on implementing.  I guess their metrics are showing unfavorable results :P as far as participation in a system goes at least.

so we'll see just how far are they willing to go to fix it.  at the moment though?  my subscription runs out in 2 days.

P.S.  did anyone get one of those "veteran appreciation" alliance statues for guild donation purposes by any chance?

I did a TFB last night. Gold mobs were either 2 cxp or 0 cxp. Champs were like 23 cxp. Someone said something about it having to do with farming them and respawning mobs being 0 cxp

I took the survey they emailed me and let them have it over this cxp bullshit. They need to fix the rng and bring back loot drops. 

Even Superman has to be Clark Kent sometimes

the fact they think they will keep their player base by making it take so long to get to rank 300 is stupid, at the the rate it takes to get their players will lose interest in the grind and leave the game, it wont keep people playing, the rewards arent good enought to justify how long it takes, its pretty daunting for such shitty rewards

WednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesday
B'Day - Reinenox
WednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesday
B'Day - Reinenox
PayPal Donation
A PayPal email address must be added to widget configuration.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em