General Discussion

Overwatch anyone?

Anyone interested in a 6v6 objective-based pvp game that's like a cross between first-person shooters and mmo pvp (tank/healer/dps trinity) where you don't have to know how to aim, the matchmaker of skill levels is pretty good, the heroes are well balanced, and Blizzard is the best developer in the biz?  It can be casual to competitive and a good social time with the 6-person team in chat for a typical 10-15 match.  Like I always heard in SWTOR "this is my first mmo", I always hear in overwatch "this is my first first-person shooter" and a lot of mmo players are enjoying it.  Let me know if anyone is interested in checking out Overwatch!

P.S. Thanks for texting ghoulish. I'll try to be around more and come out of hibernation! :P

Good to see Ya Tat!! And hear from all of you. Hydra!!! Awesome!! I hear good things about Overwatch. Since its pretty much pvp based it looks easy to play and walk away and play. lol. if that makes sense?  I'm almost done with the Witcher 2. ill drop it and download Overwatch in a couple weeks. It looks fun!!  

Even Superman has to be Clark Kent sometimes

I didn't see this post till now. I just recently bought Overwatch on PC while it was on sale. I also have it on Xbox One. I really like it, let me know if you want to play. You can add me as StarForge7#1203. I might change it to Deltez later.

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Elfindreams
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Elfindreams
PayPal Donation
A PayPal email address must be added to widget configuration.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em