General Discussion

Double XP coming soon!

Just letting everyone know SWTOR double XP will be on July 1-7. So stack some cash and some major xp boosts on an alt (in guild for more xp) and prepare for spamming KDY with me :) I'm making a sin tank named Rubba if anyone wants to join with me and get bored to death in KDY... or maybe a couple warzones. If you want to do something else like a normal HMFP let me know and I'll switch over.

So... how many KDY's does it take to hit 55? More importantly, how many does it take to make you kill yourself from the tedium?

KDY isn't too bad if you only use it as filler to get to the next level needed for your story missions.  Just doing the main story mission gets you pretty close to where you need to be for the next planet during 2xp times.  Add a XP boost and you really aren't running many KDYs.

The important thing is to have all of your gear sorted.  I went and made green armor plates for the two alts I plan on leveling.  They can use planet comms for mods and enhancements.  Also made blue barrels for them as well.  This should speed things up!

- Piotr / Chevez / Viac / Tihm / Kalannar / Qeron / HGTTG-42

Oh and I have a guild I "run" on the pub side.  I say "run" because it is pretty much just Heinrich and I in there so we get a little XP bonus and a place to shoot the shit.  Anyone who wants an invite is more than welcome. 

- Piotr / Chevez / Viac / Tihm / Kalannar / Qeron / HGTTG-42

I plan on running run Baitur and Centipede (Jedi Knight and Smuggler) on pub side, for leveling during this event.

Well Deltz mentioned spamming KDY non-stop. Even with the rotating parts of the FP you'd need to run 50+ of them while not getting credit for class missions (which are entertaining and worth decent exp if you don't need the unlocks) You also unlock your crafting slaves through your story missions.  So yeah, I only planned on running them every so often.  Running the daily normal FPs is worth a ton of EXP too (you get a mission from the supply secion of fleet that is worth a fair chunk).  Do that once a day, do w/e the tactical FP equiv of that is... and go back to planet hopping for just story missions.

Btw, since I'm tired of only having one imp healer, I'm making an operative.  I'll heal or dps on it.

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
B'Day - FurryMurray
B'Day - Acuzat ( Jeskno )
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
B'Day - FurryMurray
B'Day - Acuzat ( Jeskno )
PayPal Donation
A PayPal email address must be added to widget configuration.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em