News

Recruiting

The Leadership Of Nova is encouraging recruitment across all levels of experience and classes. Please refer potential members to an Officer. 

Even Superman has to be Clark Kent sometimes

I have some thoughts. I came up with a list of people I know willing to do HM and capable too. Just been waiting for you guys to come back to bring them together :P Also there are a few more that want to do HM but could use some work if we want to start a second team or use some backups

So far I know of these players for these roles:

Naga: Tank

Svet: Tank or Heals, Likely Tank (If we need her on Heals, I can pay for a lvl 60 token for her)

Darkthrone: DPS

James: DPS (Darkthrone knows him)

Keyrus: DPS (I'll pay for a lvl 60 token for him if we need him ASAP)

Ren: Heals

Me: Any role but likely Heals. Maybe DPS if we're short but we shouldn't be with this group.

I have a few more ideas like Crysteal, I think she's mainly Heals. Babicakes is a quick learner with a new PC so I'd see if we can get her in if we can. She's mainly Heals or Tank.

Side note: Naga is afk in game for a bit atm since he just had a loss in the family. I haven't talked to him yet about joining as a Tank but we'll see. I've talked to most of the rest here and am having them apply to the guild as I go.

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - FurryMurray
B'Day - Acuzat ( Jeskno )
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - FurryMurray
B'Day - Acuzat ( Jeskno )
PayPal Donation
A PayPal email address must be added to widget configuration.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em