News

Hello

Hey all, this is Keyrus. Deltez asked me to post here in addition to my application. He approached me about potentially joining as a dps. I've cleared all hm content save Revan, M/B, and Cora, all as Hatred Assassin. I have a few logs up on parsley, all under the name Keyrus. Nothing overly spectacular, but not terrible either (my top dummy parse is 6550).

Welcome to Nova!!! I'm Ghoulish and basically smash shit. Don't worry about your numbers. We are rebuilding our raid units and there is plenty of time to work your rotation and improve. Please b3 patient with us as we rebuild to our former glory. We highly encourage being active in the forums and welcome any and all ideas on improving the guild and our players. We also encourage using TeamSpeak to get to know everyone, even if your playing a different game pop in and bullshit with us. The core officer group has been together since beta.

Even Superman has to be Clark Kent sometimes

Welcome to Nova, when are you planning on being online with your new toon so i can shoot you a invite? Im Mordor, well my assassins name is Mordor, just started playing the Hatred spec, have yet to parse, Ill be on all evening, shoot me a whisper and ill get you in, as Ghouls said, be patient for the time being, we are rebuilding after a long hiatus, but will get back to where we were

Sorry, I've been busy lately. I have the toon made, and I'll try to pm one of you within the next hour or so, just as soon as I can log off of my main.

Hello. If you can't find Mordor. I'm usually on Sexualchocolat not Ghoulish. Although it's time to bing the Jugg back. Powertech tanking is just so much fun. Hard to walk away. Lol. But we're gonna need a couple people with a tank or 2 to get this shit rolling. 

i will focus on my merc and a tank, probably my sin tank unless they screwed him up.

Jugg and power tech are the shit right now. But as sins are still good just the rotation sucks balls .

i can do my powertech or a jugg i just haven't ever tanked with my jugg...he just pvp's

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - FurryMurray
B'Day - Acuzat ( Jeskno )
SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - FurryMurray
B'Day - Acuzat ( Jeskno )
PayPal Donation
A PayPal email address must be added to widget configuration.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em