General Discussion

Augmentaion slot component mk9. Mk10

Ok. So what is the best way to get these components. The Web is full of bullshit from over a year ago and I can't RE anything that gives me them. Please help Ghoulish smash!!!

Even Superman has to be Clark Kent sometimes

i would think it would be the same, just with gear from 61-65 maybe, reverse engineer some greens

mk 9 is current components yes (I don't think mk 10 currently exists)?  basically the highest level crafting component, I have found biochem ones to be easiest but whichever materials are easier for you to get, since costs are normalized. not gear - that's to pricey, crafted components that you use to MAKE gear, so like bonded attachments and the like.  just RE them.

I know how to re the crafted shit to get the component but which item gives the mk9 components. I've re all kinds of stuff and get nothing. 

Darth Ghoulish wrote:

I know how to re the crafted shit to get the component but which item gives the mk9 components. I've re all kinds of stuff and get nothing. 

either I misunderstood your question, or I'm not explaining it right?  MK9 is the highest level right?  the highest level crafting component you can learn is RE-s into MK9 components.  crafting components that use lvl 9 mats basically.  for example - for cybertech, that would be polished aluminum cyber assembly component, for biocheck its fresh red cell graft, etc

last I checked - mk 10 components are not in game yet, they are Kotet items.

oh and apparently https://torcommunity.com/database  is fully updated and current nowadays?  huh.

Thanks Leah. I never thought of the components and accidentally did it and Bamn!. Lol

FridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
FridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
PayPal Donation
A PayPal email address must be added to widget configuration.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em