General Discussion

XP and CXP Bug

It's all good now. Wish they would have given me the xp I'm missing, but they have bigger fish to fry and as you said it won't take long to level up. 

Even Superman has to be Clark Kent sometimes

well come on back, doesn't take long to level even if you have the bug i have.

I haven't. But I'm also missing enough xp to level 2 times. They need to fix my toons and give me my xp.

have you tried to level since this morning?  anyone who subbed after nov 27 was supposed to gain access 9am cst.

At least your getting some xp. It stopped me one point from lvl 66 and that's it. Stuck at 65. I'm fucking pissed right now. I'm real close to saying fuck this game again.

not in my experience, just KOTFE.  but with KOTFE chapters, you get 1/10th of what it says in a quest text once you hit lvl 66.

does it effect KOTET?

you are not the only one.  there are several threads in bug report forums.  it especially seems to affect KOTFE chapters once you hit lvl 66.  when it will be fixed?  no one knows...

Hi guys and gals,

So I am experiencing a bug where I do not receive the correct amount of xp when completing a chapter.  Clearly, I must be too good at this game so they had to nerf my xp gains to slow me down or maybe it is because i spacebar through their beloved storyline.  In any event I will not let this stop me from goal of reaching 70 today.  If you are one of the lucky ones like me I suggest trying heroics.  They seem to give the best xp with the adds, bonus mission and regular xp gains from completing the mission in a reasonable amount of time.

Happy Hunting,

Ernie

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Elfindreams
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Elfindreams
PayPal Donation
A PayPal email address must be added to widget configuration.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em