General Discussion

Dark vs Light

On my imp toons I can't switch. But pub side I can. 

Even Superman has to be Clark Kent sometimes

I do notice that early mornings dark tends to win (maybe dark wins through the night too but not sure).  light wins most of the day.  

"Dancing with a lightsaber is a good way to lose weight"

that boost is kinda nice and who doesn't want some new gear.

Ghouls.  15% xp gain boost.  plus random bosses or something?

I think they drop xp along with tokens

Pretty much, but only if you care about those gear pieces. I looked and theres a couple of cool sets.

Even Superman has to be Clark Kent sometimes

So since light side has been winning we should have switched to lightside...to get better rewards.

Dark vs Light is now a server wide system that compliments the Galactic Command System. This is independent of your character’s Dark or Light alignment as you will be asked to pick a side when you login and you can switch it around after. The key benefit to this system is a special cosmetic vendor where you can purchase items for Dark or Light side tokens.

The interface to change Light or Dark allegiance is via this button here. It is a bit hidden behind the other interface in the bottom right corner of your screen so you may need to move it out.

Upon doing so, all actions, including killing elite enemies, completing Missions, and making story choices will contribute to the ongoing dark vs. light side war on each server .It is basically a measure of population and activity on either side.

As one side dominates, they start to earn ranks 1-5. Upon reaching Dark 5 or Light 5, that side is declared the winner and enter a victory state.

During the victory state, players on the winning alignment will get the following benefits

Bonus Command Experience points earned (15% boost)

Access to a special cosmetic item vendor

Earn Light or Dark Tokens when they earn Command Crates (this is for when you earn a Command Rank, not when you open the crate so you don’t have to stockpile Crates and open them in the victory state). You get 1 token per Crate/Rank earned.

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - FurryMurray
B'Day - Acuzat ( Jeskno )
SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - FurryMurray
B'Day - Acuzat ( Jeskno )
PayPal Donation
A PayPal email address must be added to widget configuration.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em