General Discussion

12/15 SWTOR Stream

I suggest keeping all set piece shells so that you can turn in for upgrade through the pvp vendor.  I personally really like the improvements since I like to both pvp and raid.  I personally think this is a much better system than only being able to grind gear through ops like the old system and then also having to have a totally separate set of gear grind through pvp.  

Hey folks,

Thank you to everyone who tuned in today. Here is a wrap-up of what we talked about:

New Chapter 1 KOTET Trial

For preferred players - www.swtor.com/trial

For subscribers - Chap 1 trial and additional benefits added to refer-a-friend - www.swtor.com/friends

In-game events live in December:

Life Day: Dec 13 – Jan 10

Relics of the Gree: Dec 6 – 13 and January 3 – 10

Rakghoul Plague: Dec 13 – 20

Bounty Contract Week: Dec 22 – 29

All details www.swtor.com/info/in-game-events

Gearing Changes in Galactic Command

You can work towards specific pieces of gear through endgame activities.

Elements of working towards those pieces are legacy-wide.

In PvE

Unassembled Gear pieces are a guaranteed drop from the last boss of each Operation, with specific drops on a boss (Ex: Soa dropping chest).

Each other boss in an Operation has a chance to drop any token. Bosses that are later in an Operation have a higher chance then those early in the Op.

Turn in an Unassembled Gear piece along with Command Tokens (which come from Command Crates) to get that piece of gear.

In PvP

Playing any Warzone will earn you Unassembled Components. You earn more based on medals, match outcome, etc.

Turn Unassembled Components into a PvP vendor with a Valor requirement to get an Unassembled Gear piece.

Turn in an Unassembled Gear piece along with Command Tokens (which come from Command Crates) to get that piece of gear.

General Notes

Command Tokens are legacy-wide.

Command Tokens will be retroactively granted to each character based on their Command Rank when 5.1 goes live.

Our next livestream will be in January!

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - FurryMurray
B'Day - Acuzat ( Jeskno )
SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - FurryMurray
B'Day - Acuzat ( Jeskno )
PayPal Donation
A PayPal email address must be added to widget configuration.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em