General Discussion

Guild Wars 2

well... to be perfectly honest....  at one point i did play it a fair bit, but... becasue I bought the game at launch I've been getting anniversary rewards and those came with level boosts, one per character created at launch.  which gave me a hell of a headstart, since I pretty much made all the characters I wanted at launch to reserve names and stuff and then only played one, then stopped plaing for a while, and then came back a year later.  but that's not all.  sometime soon after, they implemented daily log in rewards.  and within those log in rewards, there are level up books.  I think its something like 15 levels per month?  I didn't like some of the other changes so I essentially ended up just hopping in once a day, grabbing my daily box and hopping out.  for months.  and months... and months.  and that is how I have 5 lvl 80 characters. O_O  (and since there are other rewards there that help with gear?  those characters ended up wearing yellow and orange shells :P )

so umm... yeah :P  basically only one of those characters was actualy leveled through play, the rest were boosted :P

Im still pretty lowbie right now. lvl 25. LOL

Even Superman has to be Clark Kent sometimes

ah, ok, let me know when and i'll hop on :) (also, I wouldn't say I'm as far along as I am in ESO, but... I do have a bunch of lvl 80ties in at least gold gear that I could play around with and already own the paid version of the game with expansion, so that's all set :P )

No we both dont have to be on. I need to upgrade my account this Sunday before I can invite. Part of the schtik I guess.

its pretty easy to level in GW2 nowadays - MUCH easier then at launch... its the end game gear grind that can get... daunting O_O  but its pretty fun in a very open way and has a pretty decent story IMO.

P.S.  I forget do I have to be online for you to add me ghouls?  because I don't have any notifications and suddenly it occurred to me that maybe we actualy need to be online at the same time?

I haven't played GW2 since the first year of SWTOR!  I do think I still have an account and a lvl 20 toon or something.  Let me go searching!

Sweet!! Ill add you. 

:D  well.. if anything, I'm jeweledleah.2840  in GW2 if you'd like to add me.  may pop in a bit more often if I have someone to play with semi casually (right now, I spend 90% of my mmo time in ESO)

I went back to GW2 cause I have an active account as well and my brother wanted to.  If I get bored. ESO is actually next on the list!!!!

bah.  I wish you would try ESO.  it has really changed since release and is pretty amazing .  that said, i still have an active account in GW2 if anything :P  

Hello Fellow Nova Imperium Memebers.  My Brother and I are currently testing the waters in GW2.  The base game is entirely F2P and the new expansion has been getting rave reviews.  So we thought we would give it a go.  We are going to start a guild and will be using our current TS3 server for comms.  I will post guild info soon.  Hope to see you all soon!!

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Elfindreams
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Elfindreams
PayPal Donation
A PayPal email address must be added to widget configuration.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em